Many times we talk about Sydney, Goldcoast, Brisbane, Perth or Melbourney in both Adelaide, although less known, It is the largest city in southaustralia and has many attractions.
It may be a good option if you want to come to you study to Oz, as it is famous for its educational institutions and offers students of all nationalities. Further, cost of living is lower than in other #aussies cities and has a thousand things to do and see.
If you want to know more about Adelaide, in this post we make a list that you may find interesting.
1. Adelaide is surrounded by a green belt parks and pristine beaches en South Australia.
2. It is considered one of the cities with the best quality of life of Australia.
3. The climate is mild, with moderate temperatures throughout the year without rain in Melbourne.
4. Avant-garde city, with gardens and a large cultural and gastronomic activity.
5. It has better lss educational institutions Country.
6. Mucas offers opportunities i work in the field of telecommunications, in manufacturing and mining.
7. The tourism is another of the most powerful industries.
8. Near the peninsula lies Fleurieu, with endless beaches and spectacular wilderness areas.
9. Valley Barrossa It is less than an hour's drive of the city and is the first binding region of Australia, over 30 internationally renowned wineries.
10. Kangaroo Island is a must in this area of South Australia, with only one person per square kilometer is considered by many the best natural reserve of Oz.