Packing Tips for Your Trip to Australia!
Traveling to another country is always exciting, but something always gives us headaches: the time to pack. We would all like teleport our closet to the Antipodes, but it is not yet possible
Here you have a good traveler tips professionals that anyone who trespasses on Australian adventure should know:
TIP # 1: ESSENTIAL TO TAKE YOUR BACKPACK BAG
Make them with a type vanity case or faldriquera that you can always carry with you in your purse or backpack and hand meted passport, visa papers, airline tickets, transfer papers (if you've requested airport pickup), the international driving license, agunos Australian dollars for the first days (between $100 and $500) and other documents not wish to forget. In this way shall bear safely always with you.
Furthermore it will suggest you to do a copy of all important documents (including passports) and elsewhere may thrust backpack. So, miss if the original, always ye number with a backup (Try this does not happen )
List of the essential things in your backpack:
- Student visa form
- Cash (Australian Dollars) and at least one credit / debit card (do not forget to check with your bank)
- Una lista de números de contacto en caso de emergencia
- Prescripción médica traducida al inglés en caso de que necesites de algún medicamento concreto
- Gafas de sol con cristales de calidad (si son polarizadas mejor) ¡El sol en Australia puede ser muy traicionero!
- Cámara de fotos, baterías y cargador
- Ordenador portatil. Será vuestro principal aliado a la hora de buscar trabajo, alojamiento y contactos en OZ, así como para contactar con Australian Way para cualquier cosa que necesitéis. No olvidéis que siempre podéis usar los ordenadores de la escuela.
- Un teléfono móvil liberado. ¡Se puede usar whatsapp con España con tu tarjeta australiana!
- Algo de ropa limpia y un pequeño neceser (siempre llevando botes de medidas homologadas). Nape know when you might misplace or delay your suitcase.
TIP # 2: LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CLIMATE OF THE CITY OF DESTINATION AND PREPARING THE SUITCASE IN TERMS OF IT
The climate in Australia often associated with warmer temperatures and good weather, but in truth, depending on the area where it is going and the season in which we find, this can be quite varied.
Here you can see the temperatures in Australia throughout the year: SEASONS IN AUSTRALIA
And you know, no matter who is the city chosen to forget not bathing suit and flip flop. ¡Aaahh! and if you go to Melbourne Umbrella
TIP # 3: DO NOT BRING YOU ALL THE CLOSET
Put in your suitcase just the clothes you need if you do not want to have to pay at the airport for overweight and having to carry throughout your trip with lots of things then you will not use.
Besides Australia is full of amazing surf shops where you want to buy a lot of things, well worth you leave space in your suitcase.
List of items that can not miss in your suitcase:
- T-shirt and suspenders
- Underwear. The more you may have of this, unless you have to go through the laundry.
- Shorts and one long
- Bathing suit and flip flops so they can be also used in showers of some backpackers and caravan parks when traveling
- A jacket and especially a chuvasquero never hurts. Umbrella Travel for less daring.
- Comfortable shoes and a waterproof footwear
- Some sweatshirt or jersey
- Comfortable pajamas
- Hat or cap to protect you from the sun is always essential for when we travel (especially for the outback)
- Do not forget the sunscreen. We recommend that you bear 50 SPF as the sun in Australia is very strong
- At least one plug adapter for Australia
- We recommend you bring your own bath towel
- Some basic medicines. In Australia there is no problem to find any drugs, but it never hurts to take your own medicine kit (with a couple of things for emergencies is enough). If you need necessarily take some medicine, I recommend you save your original box along with the prescription of the same
- Some locks will help you in securing your belongings when traveling
- A pocket dictionary will get you more than a pinch, especially at the beginning
TIP # 5: A GOOD CASE WITH WHEELS
We never know how many times we're moving house, we have to carry our luggage or maneuver through crowded airports rating. A good suitcase with wheels will save us a lot of effort and stress in such situations.
Rule # 6: BAGS OF COMPRESSION
This board is dedicated to all those still having read our wonderful tips remain concerned about space in your luggage.
I recently discovered this great invention. Using compression bags you can reduce the air between items and save up to 80% volume, maximizing the space in your suitcase. Really useful!
TIP # 7: COMFORTABLE CLOTHING FOR THE TRIP
Take the most comfortable clothes that you may have for travel, I hope many flight hours and according to the scales that you may have, waiting at airports can be long.
And remember the most important: if you are planning to travel to OZ for a long period, may you have a suitcase with time and repasadla several times not to forget anything.
TIP # 8: KEEP IT SIMPLE AND ENJOY YOUR TRIP!
These are just a few tips from experience can give. Try to travel with as little as possible and carry what you think it really is essential. If you still forget something, do not worry, in Australia you can find everything for you and will always have a special value for having bought there.
Once you've considered all advice, Your luggage hold tight and good riddance!